Updated: 11 hours ago
- Development & Peace: Share Lent Campaign: As the world faces the challenge of containing COVID-19, D&P wants to draw attention to the importance of solidarity as people all over the world take efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Traditionally a special collection takes place annually on the 5th Sunday of Lent. However, this was not done in 2020 due to the global coronavirus pandemic. As means to help in their important work, Archbishops Mancini and Dunn have designated for our diocese the weekend of November 14-15 as a time to give to D &P’s Share Lent campaign. We ask that you bring your own envelopes from your envelope boxes marked, “Development and Peace” or go to https://www.devp.org/en/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=17.
- Family Faith Formation will be beginning on November 1st, All Saints Day! Youth Group will also begin in early November! Please register. We can't wait to get started up again. We will be looking at current COVID-19 restrictions and will be calling on your creativity as we navigate this time to the best of our ability. Families, please stay tuned for a survey, and contact Alicia Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not already on the email list.
- Part Time Work Available. If you are interested in a temporary position as parish custodian during Paul’s absence please contact the office.
- The Parish office will be open on Tuesdays from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM and on Thursdays from 12 Noon – 2:00 PM. Please be sure to follow Covid safety protocol when visiting us.
- Since some of our Parishioners are unable to log into Zoom or are not comfortable using ZOOM - Adoration & Benediction will be held every Thursday on Stella Maris Facebook Live right after the 6.40 p.m. mass. There will be no Rosary. The Rosary will however continue on Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday and Friday. If you are interested in assisting with leading the prayers and/or singing (a rehearsal will be held) please contact Loretta at - email@example.com, Marie-Claire Arseneau at firstname.lastname@example.org or Marsha Couglan at email@example.com.